Regions Financial Corporation is an American financial services company which has its headquarters in Birmingham, Alabama.
Regions Bank Online
Regions online banking offers the consumer a secure and safe way to manage their money and the freedom to bank at any time and from anywhere.
They are committed to having a relationship with each and every one of their consumers, one that is unparalleled, and in particular, their relationships with the surrounding communities reflect their simple and yet incredibly powerful commitment to service.
Regions Bank Online Services
Regions bank offers the following online services to help you manage your finances.
- Check account balances
- Electronic bill payment
- Funds transfer between accounts
- Free online statements, no more paper to file
- Free access to financial tools that will help you manage your finances
Regions Mobile Banking
Regions offers three secure options for mobile banking.
- You can download one of their free mobile apps to your smartphone or iPad.
- You can deposit funds into your checking, savings or money market accounts or load your Regions Now Card.
- You can also pay someone using just their email address or phone number.
- You can access Regions mobile banking from your smart phone by logging on to www.m.regions.com via your web browser.
- You can use text messages to receive up to date account information right on your phone.
Regions Bank Online Security
Security is absolutely one of the biggest issues that you have to worry about when it comes to Internet banking with any organization, and protection through single password authentication is the most typical method, however this is often not considered as being enough to protect such personal and valuable information, and so most financial organizations offering online banking will have much more enhanced security.
The traffic of all incoming and outgoing information is encrypted, as this makes it much more difficult for any third party to be able to obtain and use any of the information. As well, the majority of all online banking services impose a second layer of security, and particular strategies may vary here, however all in all the basics tend to remain the same. The most common used method here is the use of transaction numbers, which are essentially single use passwords, and which is more secure than any other similar method.
Online Banking - The Right Choice for You?
In order to be able to best determine whether or not you should begin completing your banking online, you should really weigh out the advantages and disadvantages. After all, although Internet banking in most cases is very advantageous, this does not apply to every situation, and so you really need to determine whether or not it is the best option for you. For instance, if you make a lot of direct deposits and cash withdrawals, then Internet banking may not be the best choice for you.
Regions Credit Cards
- Regions Visa® Platinum Credit Card - no annual fee and optional relationship rewards - earn points for all purchases
- Regions Visa® Signature Credit Card - great credit card benefits - lost luggage, purchase security and Visa Signature Concierge service.
- Regions Visa® Signature Preferred Credit Card - more great credit card benefits and optional relationship rewards
- Regions Visa Student Credit Card - manage your finances and build your credit
Find out more about Regions credit card options.
Buying a home is the single largest purchase and investment most of us will ever make. Contact a Regions Loan Originator or call 1-877-536-3286 to get answers to your mortgage questions, explain various loan programs available to you, and to assist you in completing the loan application. If you already have a Regions mortgage you can access your account online to view your loan information, make address changes, review account history, request documents and speak with a customer service agent.
Regions Bank Job Opportunities
Looking for a career in the banking industry? Follow the link below to find current job opportunities at Regions Bank. Search for a job with Regions and begin your finance career today!
Career opportunities with Regions Bank - Regions Jobs
Regions Online Banking Resources
Regions Online Banking: Personal Banking
Regions Business Banking Login: Regions Business Banking
Handy Regions Branch/ATM Locator: Regions Branch/ATM Locator
AmSouth Bancorporation headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama merged with Regions Financial Corporation in May 2006.